Updated March 1, 2017
GSK’s priority is to identify and fund innovative, high-quality educational initiatives that are designed to close HCP knowledge, competence, and performance gaps to improve patient health.
Please navigate this site to find:
(1) What is third-party education for HCPs?;
(2) Changes to educational grant funding at GSK;
(3) 2015 video summarizing the reaction of educational providers to GSK's IME funding model;
(4) Educational provider criteria used to identify eligible organizations that can submit grants;
(5) Call for Grant Applications (CGA) with disease areas of interest and grant review criteria used to evaluate submitted grant requests;
(6) Frequently Asked Question (FAQs); and
(7) A slide presentation overview of our process.
A list of quick reference documents is located here.